The Bottom Line
After getting a bit of sun this spring, I was in search of a cheap replacement to my now too-light foundation. I spotted CoverGirl's Clean Pressed Powder for Normal Skin in Creamy Beige on sale for a mere $4.95 at Walmart and took the bait.
- Good coverage
- Minimizes Pores
- Absorbs and mattifies oiliness
- New sturdier packaging
- Tends to cake on dry skin
- Does not contain SPF
- Not recommended for mature skin
- Attractive new packaging reminds me fondly of a hockey puck
- Large mirror with adjustable hinge
- Soft white applicator pad
Guide Review - CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder
CoverGirl's Clean Pressed Powder gave good coverage, stayed matte for hours, and blended easily. If you tend toward dry skin, be sure to moisturize well to counteract dreaded caking.