During these tough economic times, there is nothing better than learning about budget beauty! You don't have to spend a lot of money on beauty / spa products when all you have to do is look in your own kitchen!
I first learned about the Cellulite Coffee Scrub on the Dr Oz show. A viewer named Jodi came up with this DIY Beauty Scrub. What's interesting is how the scrub works. The caffeine enhances fat metabolism, so when it is applied directly to the skin, coffee absorbs and removes liquid and fat from your skin - thus decreasing the appearance of cellulite.
- Apply olive oil to your "problem areas" with cellulite.
- Combine the coffee grounds and brown sugar into a bowl. Doing so will create your actual coffee scrub.
- Use the coffee scrub on your "problem areas" by moving in circular motions, on top of the olive oil.
- Rinse the scrub off in the shower.
- Expect to do this Cellulite Home Remedy in the shower! This is the easiest way not to make a mess.
- You will need to do this a couple of times a week to see any difference, but note that this is not a cure or long term solution.
What You Need
- 1/2 cup coffee grounds
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- olive oil