The Bottom Line
- Variety of washes and cuts
- Do not retain shape
- Higher waist gaps in the back
- Fairly boring look
- Women's mid-rise jeans (just below the waist in front, slightly higher in back)
- Cut straight through hip and thigh
- Available in flared, straight, boot cut and trouser cuts
- Choose from short, regular or long inseams in sizes from 0-20
Guide Review - Old Navy Jeans - "The Flirt"
Unfortunately, the first time I wore the jeans was the only time they remotely fit. After a few hours of wear, the jeans had stretched into a baggy mess, a development that was not remedied by washing. After washing, the jeans seemed to have extra material at the sides of the crotch and back of the thigh. I asked two brutally honest relatives for their immediate response to the jeans and received the following comments: "boring" and "mom jeans." With that, the jeans were relegated to weekend errand status, and my quest for the perfect pair of jeans continued.